Friday, January 14, 2005

Welcome Jakunites!

Mood-O-Meter : Nostalgic
On The Jukebox : Confessions Part II- Usher
Blog Snack : Apple Custard Fruit

Welcome to my BLOG, my dear Jakunites!

First off, let me just say that I never did think that I'd be doing this blog thingy. Previously, it did not make sense to post an online diary to the whole world about our deepest, darkest secrets. But since condemning myself to the life of a Jakun (aka a hermit, uncivilized, isolated from society), BLOG's my second chance at reaching out to the people that has touched my life at one point in my life (Yes, that's you!). This one's out for you.

This BLOG will also be a test of my tech savvy-ness. I've always wanted to host my own website. This will be a stepping stone to achieve that. It may seem a bit cheesy in the beginnning, but I promise it will get better. Feel free to drop by to witness the improvements!

Finally, "Inside The Mind Of A Jakun" serves as a reflection of my thoughts and feelings. For those whom I had the priviledge to be close to, they would already know that I have quite a complex personality! So complex that I often amaze, confuse, or (regretfully sometimes) hurt loved ones. Reading "Inside Jakun" might help you understand me better, but most important of all help me figure myself out.

Till my next posting, I bid you adieu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home