Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Geronimmooooo... Leap Of Faith 2

Mood-O-Meter : Guilty, Sad, Relieved, Excited, Happy... All Rojak?
On The Jukebox : Bob Segar - Old Time Rock N Roll
Blog Snack : Lunch at Sony's Shop

Hey all, finally I am taking my second Leap Of Faith. After 2.5 memorable years with BP Port Klang, I'm moving on to P&G Singapore! I'll be starting Jan '08, so I'd be hunting down those of you who are there. hahahha.. You waaaiiiittt... It'll be a totally different lifestyle altogether for me. No more cars, different company, different challenges, less golf (SOB!). Exciting times lie ahead for me. ;)





Changed my steel shafts for my Grand Monarch Irons. Man, it's sweeettt... A little bit heavier and stiffer than the old ones. But after a few swings, the NS Pro 950s sure is a worthy investment! Will definitely golf till I drop before moving to Singapore. Heh heh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home