Wednesday, September 03, 2008

US Pics!

Mood-O-Meter : Excited the old folks are coming!
On The Jukebox : Casting Crowns - East to West
Blog Snack : Zilch (after all that food in the US!)

It's been about 3 weeks since I've been back from the US. Finally got my lazy bum to start blogging again. Here you go folks, pics from my US trip. Enjoy!

Star Spangled Banner in Dayton, OH

P&G HQ at Cincinnati, OH

Bosnian Bud, Faik


Polish Gal, Maja


Loco Latinos!

Steak & Ribs from Ruby Tuesdays

What the Astronauts have in space for dessert

Home of the Reds. Great ballpark, sucky team. Go Reds!

Nadia Petrova won this tournament @ Mason, OH

Empire State Building

Madison Square Garden

Time Square! Amazing sight!

Yeah, I'm at New York :)

Wall Street! Thank god I did not see any bankers commit suicide

Dark looms over Jersey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home