Sunday, March 30, 2008

What a week!

Mood-O-Meter : Exhausted, can't wait to sleep
On The Jukebox :
David Bowie's Under Pressure keep playing in my head!
Blog Snack : Peel Fresh's Unsweetened Mangosteen Juice (funky taste, this one)

What a week it has been! Tuesday I went for a concert. These guys are in town. :) They can really jam their instruments away. But sometimes they leave their screaming female teenage fans lost when they sing unfamiliar songs. SGD125 for an hour show was kinda pricey for me. Nevertheless, the show was good. The last track, She Will Be Loved was excellent!



Saturday was Broadway's turn to enthrall me. Watched "We Will Rock You", a play written by Queen and Ben Elton, with loads of songs from Queen and other oldies hits. It was THE best play I've been to. It was that good, highly recommended!



Ai't maties, I'm beat. Gonna crash in bed. Jakun's Outta Here!

1 Comments:

Blogger penjaga meter said...

oi why so lazy to update? too much "new water" izzit?
bila you mau lawan i nih?

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home