Monday, November 19, 2007

Community Message My @$$ !!!

Mood-O-Meter : Amazed how dumb the mass media has become!
On The Jukebox : Shakira - Anotologies
Blog Snack : Just had lunch at the canteen

I was taking a leisurely drive back to Ipoh last Friday, chilling out listening to my then favorite radio station. Suddenly the radio station was airing their usual community messages. These messages are suppose to spread positive values to listeners.

The message goes like this: "If things do not go your way, complain away till your dreams come true". That really ticked me off big time. I was like, "WHAT THE FUCK?" Is this how you tell youths to achieve their ambitions? Complain till someone sympathizes and gives you what you want? Dude, that is pathetic.

Oh well, I have stopped listening to this radio station, taken away from "my favorites" list. This radio station was already rather "poser-ish" trying to portray a cool image to listeners. And now they are airing negative values via their community messages? They've just lost one listener last weekend... *SIGH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home