Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Club Med Cherating Pics

Mood-O-Meter : Excited that I'm off to Singapore in 2 weeks!
On The Jukebox :
Enrique Iglesias - Don't You Know (Ping Pong Song)
Blog Snack : SS14's Zally Burger - Hail the king of all burgers!

Yup, I'm flying off to Singapore in 2 weeks time! I'd be there for training with P&G for a week or so. Anyways, some pics taken in Club Med Cherating.


Blur "kau" in the bus. Check out the time weiii.


With the human hush puppy


With Strongman, noble and loyal...


Mr. Loo, my awesome boss


This is how you do it!


Chris Pheng, she's nice. :)


Flexing some at Cherating beach


Who's your daddy? ;)


Preparing to lose all my money at the poker table


Night view at Club Med Cherating Pool Deck

1 Comments:

Blogger penjaga meter said...

hahahah dah practice ye? come on biatch lets duel...wakakakaka

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home