Sunday, April 17, 2005

Reality Check - Pay Up Taxes!

Mood-O-Meter : Hyped Up
On The Jukebox : My Place - Nelly
Blog Snack : Tropical Fruit Yoghurt

Just got a dose of reality check. It whacks me straight in the face - I HAVE TO PAY TAXES! Turning 24 this year, I have to admit that I am still very much dependent on my parents. I still drive their car to work, they still provide me shelter, food provided for when I go back to Ipoh. Filling up my tax forms today suddenly made me realize that increasingly I will be independent of my parents, able to support myself. Someday when my parents get old and frail, I would have to support them as well. Geez, that's a scary thought. Gone were the days when I was joyriding in mom's Proton Saga with my 'P' sticker stuck on both windshields. LOL.

On a lighter note, next week yours truly will be attempting to scale Gunung Tahan. 4 days and 3 nights of hiking, sleeping in tents, eating canned food, drinking unhygenic water from streams, and digging holes in the ground to take a shit. I suspect this is a new and easier route for amateurs, since I have heard horror stories of accomplished climbers having a torrid time scaling the mountain in 1 WEEK. Nevertheless, I am EXCITED as hell about this adventure.

What's getting me even more excited is that Wei Ming will be coming back from USA for Summer. We gonna have a blast of a time. I'm gonna whoop you so bad in court! LOL. Can't wait for you to get your ass back here, girl. MUACHZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home