Monday, April 24, 2006

Way to Go Weiiii !!!

Mood-O-Meter : In awe
On The Jukebox : Corinne Bailey Rae - Like A Star
Blog Snack : Ricolla Sweets

As mentioned, Wei Ming finished her collegiate tennis career on Sunday. But what I did not know when I posted the last BLOG was, that she was gonna end it with a BANG. Winning both singles and doubles in her last match, she ended up 12th overall winningest player in SU history! When she told me over the phone about it, I was in awe. Damn, what a champ, what a fighter, what a gal! Wish I was there to watch all that action though. I can imagine the emotions running high, air stinking of sweat, two teams battling it out to the end, just like those sports movies i.e. Remember The Titans, Any Given Sunday, and Friday Lights Out.

Shit, that is impressive as hell. Like I mentioned to her, she pulled off a "McNamara". Gerry McNamara was an SU basketball player graduating this year as well. He played like a true champion to take SU to nationals. Wei Ming did just that. Fighting through pain from battle worn injuries, she whooped candid ass, inspiring her teammates to follow suit!

This entry goes out to Wei Ming. Will always be proud of you and will always be inspired by you to be the best in everything I do. Love yea to bits!!! *HUGZ*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home