Friday, February 03, 2006

Belated Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Mood-O-Meter : Anti-social
On The Jukebox : Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse
Blog Snack : Aftertaste of Indulgence cakes... Goodshit, goodshit

I am a self confessed bastard friend this Chinese New Year... CNY is the one and only time when everyone from the small town of Ipoh (working elsewhere) would infest the streets with their cars, jam their arses on the coffee shop stools... gosh, one of the only times in the year when I feel claustrophobic... CNY also means meeting up with friends after not seeing each other for ages (since last CNY perhaps? hahahhaa!).

But this year has been kind of different for me... I have not visited any friends like I used to do. Only TWICE la, hung out with friends (Chris and Kelv, welcome home maties)... What's with the anti-social streak you say? I am not sure... do you think I can get rich being a hermit?

To all my dearest friends, eventhough I am not physically there with you, thoughts of you will always be with me (yeah right)... just because I am not there, does not mean I don't give a shit (or maybe I really don't?)... until you see my picture on the orbituaries, YES, I am still alive... hahahhaa! Happy Belated Chinese New Year to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home