Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Merry X'mas !!!

Mood-O-Meter : Stoned weyyyy
On The Jukebox : The sweet sounds of construction workers hacking the ground
Blog Snack : Water

Ahhh... It has been a hectic month indeed for yours truly... And now I can finally put up my legs and chill a little bit. For a month I've been working over weekends, went for week long training to complete our 6 Sigma Green Belt Training (call me Master Green Belt Terence... hahaha), planning for January's incoming demand, disaster recovery from work... It has all come to an end, everything smooth and steady now. Just in time when Wei Ming is back! All the while I've always believe that the whole Christmas thingy is a sham. But now that she is back, there IS something to be merry about this Christmas. Guess I've been a good boy, Santa granted my wish. ;)

In exactly two weeks time I'd be setting off on holiday with Wei Ming to China. Targeted spots to invade would be Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou and maybe even Xi-An. Will be awesome if I get to meet up with my ex-Elektrisolan mates in Hangzhou. 11 days away from work, without any trace of worries, pigging out and chilling (literally) with me gurl... what more can I possibly ask for at the moment? It'll be rank #1 in Terence's Vacations Top Ten charts. It's gonna be a blast!

To everyone that celebrates Christmas, a Merry Christmas to you... and to those that do not, well.. errr... just be thankful we got a 3 day weekend lah! Over and out...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muacks!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home