Saturday, October 01, 2005

Still Alive Y'All !



Mood-O-Meter : Spaced out
On The Jukebox : Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
Blog Snack : H20

Wuzzup people... I know, I know its more than a month since my last blog. For those who thought I was dead, well, I'M STILL ALIVE Y'ALL! God damn, been caught up with lotsa stuff since my move to BP. Overall, work has been OK so far. Was a bit overwhelming working in a new, much larger organization after 2.5 years in the comfort zone of EM. Getting the hang of it la.

Think lifestyle has been healthier since though, since they are subsidising my subscription fees for my gym (i.e. Celebrity Fitness). Just killed myself last night over two hours of Bodypump and Bodycombat classes. Its fun, adds a bit of variety to my workouts.

Life has been routine la, work, workout, eat, sleep, wake up, and the cycle goes on and on... though there are some occasional company activities over the weekends. This weekend though, will be catching Manchester Vs. Fulham at 10pm. Fuckers better get it right this time, been slipping points like crazy lately. Well, the inevitable has occurred, Keano has announced that this may be his last season with the Devils. A salute to the midfield general who has fearlessly fought and prevailed in battles a plenty over the years.

If what I've been doing is right, above you should see a pic of my new sayang, AFL 4766. Helluva ride, my new Waja. Been enjoying it so far. Now I am wondering if it is one of those cars recalled by Proton due to rim defects. Oh well, will check it out when I service it next. Oh yeah, next to my sayang is my sayang's new sayang too, ACE 212. Lol.

Gonna whip out my Rocky DVD collection now. Rocky marathon time (Queue: Rocky theme, Gonna Fly Now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home