Thursday, December 27, 2007

My New Year's Wishlist

Mood-O-Meter : Bored at work laaa...
On The Jukebox : Alicia Key's latest album... awesome!
Blog Snack : Water...

Hey all, I guess it's a bit late to come out with a Christmas Wishlist, so I'd have to settle for a New Year's Wishlist. Wonder how long it'll take for me to get all these? Hahahha. Drum roll pleaseeee...

This baby's on top of my list, the N95 8GB! She can pretty much do EVERYTHING, MP3 player, phone, 5 MP camera, portable gaming console, all in one!


Tom Cruise in Top Gun and Ashton Kutcher really pulled it off with these Ray-Ban Aviators! Element of cool...



Cool shades to protect my eyes while golfing/running...



Callaway FT-5 Driver and Big Bertha 3 Fairway Woods to send bombs down the fairway...



Wilson N-Tour Racquets... Watch Henin whip those backhand winners!

1 Comments:

Blogger penjaga meter said...

hehhe i got the wilson racquet..wakakakakaa

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home