Wednesday, January 23, 2008

KFC Singapore Experience

Mood-O-Meter : Dissatisfied!
On The Jukebox : Bryan Bros getting whooped in the Australian Open
Blog Snack : KFC Singapore

Okay folks, I just had to do it. I just had to satisfy my curiosity and try the KFC in Singapore. So here's the verdict.

1. Chicken
Singapore does not have the Hot and Spicy. Instead, they have Hot and Crispy. The skin was not crispy enough and the batter was too thick, chicken was not JUICY enough and it was not spicy enough. In summary, they did not have enough WUAH LAN EH factor to it. 1 pt to KFC Malaysia

See how SAD this piece look? Dry and miserable!


2. Sides
The coleslaw in Singapore tastes SLIGHTLY better. But what impressed me the most was their latest addition, the Pasta Shrimp Cheez. It is actually deep fried mac n cheese with prawn chunks. This one's for the cheese lovers. 1 pt to KFC Singapore

Sorry la, ate everything already. The box became my bones disposal unit. Lol.

3. Condiments
KFC Singapore does not have Thai Chilli Sauce. Now, what kind of KFC experience does not have Thai Chilli Sauce? Give me a break, my meal was not complete without the Thai Chilli Sauce! 1 pt to KFC Malaysia for giving unlimited Thai Chilli Sauce.

The overall score, 2-1 to KFC Malaysia! Now I gotta get my ass back to have some of them finger lickin' good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home