Monday, January 28, 2008

More Splurging...

Mood-O-Meter : Even more broke!
On The Jukebox : Wasted - Carrie Underwood (Hahahhaha!)
Blog Snack : H20

AGAIN, I have splurged another sum of money. This time it is a "necessary" splurge though. Is there such a thing? Here goes, my pair of tennis shoes is pretty wasted (pun intended) so I did not take it with me to Singapore. Recently I have joined a tennis group @ Farrer Park via Yahoo Groups. This group seems active, so why not join and invest in a pair of good tennis shoes?

Faik and I took a cab to Queensway Shopping Complex after work and set about looking for shoes. What they say is true: Queensway is THE place to shop for sports stuff. They are everywhere! I managed to knock 60 bucks of the shoe I bought (bastards probably hiked the price up - heheheh).

So here's what I got: Adidas Barricade IV! These look cool as hell Joe!






Oh yeah, these are the first pictures I took with my N95 8GB celly. View from my apartment at Scotts Road. 5 megapix baby!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home