Sunday, January 27, 2008

N95 8GB: Muahahahha

Mood-O-Meter : Broke!
On The Jukebox :
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian
Blog Snack : Stuffed myself at Newton Circus

Alas, I have finally gotten hold of one of my long desired toy. The ultra cool N95 8GB! You can play games, listen to music, surf via WiFi, navigate on GPS, take 5MP pics, etc. It is the complete tool.










27 Dresses
was surprisingly a great watch! Yeah, the Jakun's watching chic flicks. But I totally enjoyed it! Katherine Hiegl's HOT in a funny manner, and James Marsden complemented the film very well. Give this a shot if you wanna wind down for a change.



Tomorrow's the Mens Singles Finals of the Australian Open. I hope this guy wins:-




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last photo is awesome!

Good on you with that sleek black N95 :)

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home