Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Flames Of Hell Settles....

Mood-O-Meter : Stoned to the max
On The Jukebox : Olympia - E-Type
Blog Snack : Nadah

Thank god the week is over! Last week was intense shit at work. Felt like I was incinerated by the infernos of hell! As our products could be considered FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods for the uninformed), I get one month of orders all in one day to plan. Upon planning, I'd have discussions with the other departments to confirm the master plan. To top it off, had this dumb Risk Assessment training thingy to attend. Had multiple sleepless nights, deprived of sleep, rest, missed out on my workouts, and worst of all did not have much time to teman my sayang too (choli arr... *HUGZ*). But I suppose it's not as bad as it seems. Been hearing horror stories of people in other companies/industries working all month, all year round till late nights. Oh well, just whining like a bitch. :)

This weekend is a 3 day weekend, so it's good to recover from the past week. Just chilling, lotsa TV, lotsa tennis, lotsa Ipoh food... And back to work on MONDAY! *OH* (slap on the forehead ala Homer Simpson)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home