Saturday, November 12, 2005

6 Sigma Training: Green Belt

Mood-O-Meter : Relieved its all over!
On The Jukebox : This Could Be Love (Japo Version) - Wang Lee Hom (yea la, damn gay laaa)
Blog Snack : Starbucks Hot Chocolate

Right after the DeepaRaya hols, I was sent for one whole bloody week of training on (drumroll please...) 6 Sigma Green Belt Training! Do I sense ke-confuse-an? Well, its basically a systematic (and fucking complex) approach to improve our processes, be it at Production, Sales Operations, even getting up in the morning! The whole idea is to standardize whatever we do, and finding easier solutions to achieve the same goals. Training was pretty good, can't wait to apply it to our operations.

Okay okay, I know I am starting to bore you laaaa... To pile on to the absolutely stoning training, back in Port Klang the bloody plant was in a mess! My handphone was like a hotline, receiving calls from everyone. And there is not much I could do, as I was far far away in Maxis Towers, KL. Gotta go back to Port Klang today (Saturday weiii) to settle some stuff here and there. Things should be back to normal next week. Whew! Now I could enjoy my weekend...

After work, headed straight to the gym and now I am chillin' at Starbucks over a large cuppa hot choco... Excellent shit... Gonna enjoy the weekend while I still can... Aaahhh... this is the closest to heaven I can possibly get at the moment...

Mum's coming over tomorrow, gotta take her around... One thing's for sure, massive makan time when the Eng Family unites! Fuck, there goes my workouts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home