Saturday, November 19, 2005

Weekend? What Weekend?

Mood-O-Meter : Blah
On The Jukebox : EMF - Unbelievable
Blog Snack : H2O (Gosh I am hungry, but malas to get something to eat la)

This is crap. I've been at work since 8am on a Saturday. Reason? Because of some lame ass work permit system my company just implemented. As long as there is some work going on in the factory, the area supervisor gotta be there to oversee it. Yeah, my packaging team is doing some renovation work, so I gotta be stuck here the whole day to make sure the contractors do not jackhammer someone's ass or electrocutes someone's balls.

Well, the good thing is I get one day annual leave as replacement. And I can use it for my Beijing Holiday with Wei Ming. Not bad huh. Will definitely post some pics of the trip. Stay tuned yeah. 11 day China trip, we plan to go to Beijing, Xi-an (terracota warrior place), Shanghai and Hangzhou. Perhaps I get to meet up with my ex-Elektrisolans. See how la. Whatever it is, we both gonna have a blast of a time. :)

Now I am feeling so stoned that I do not feel like going to the gym. For the sake of vanity, I think I'll still go. Hahahahhaha!!! Got Em a free one week trial pass to the gym. She seemed to be so darn impressed with the gym that she might think of joining! Heh heh. Try squeezing the old man for the membership fees, Em. ;) But she's the 'hangat-hangat tahi ayam' kind wan la. Gung ho for two weeks and then lose steam after that. Lol. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home